Chotot is looking for a curious and eager-to-learn SEO Specialist to join our SEO and Marketing team. The candidate will work closely with the Marketing team, Business Team and Product in order to drive Chotot’s users growth to the next level.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibilities
– Develop a long term SEO plan to increase keyword rankings and organic search traffic to Chotot categories.
– Take ownership in execution in order to make the plan happen via:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Cho Tot business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Use web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools in order to identify key areas of improvements/optimisations
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet our ambitious growth goals
– 2-3 years experience in SEO
– Proficiency in MS Excel– Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio) is an advantage
– Experience working with popular keyword tools (Search console, keywordtool.io, ahrefs etc)
– Ability to read and understand English well, self-learning and research materials on SEO in English
– Knowledge of Google AdWords is an advantage
– Able to work well both in team and independently
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks since application, otherwise we might meet when another chance arises.