Carousell Group is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing classifieds marketplace platforms across Southeast Asia, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. In August 2012, Carousell Group began in Singapore and now has a leading presence in eight markets under the brands Carousell, Mudah, Cho Tot, and OneKyat, serving tens of millions of monthly active users. Carousell Group is backed by leading investors, including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, and Sequoia Capital India.
With advanced technology, we are creating a smart & eco-friendly marketplace which aiming to be one-stop platform that empower Vietnamese people daily life.
Currently, we are opening the position Partnership Development Specialist in the Automobile Business Unit at Carousell Group, based in Vietnam and reporting directly to automobileX (autoX) project lead.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Acquire & manage business relationships with used car dealers and car services partners nationwide and/or in the designated region.
- Track, visualize and follow all of your assigned dealer business performance weekly/ monthly /quarterly.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the dealers needs and requirements and prepare customized solutions.
- Be the Advisor – Advise the dealers with marketing & advertising strategies with the purpose to maximize their visibility on Carousell/Cho Tot platform.
- Build-up and manage reasonable KPI, sales scheme and bonus scheme for dealers.
- Build-up and organize B2B marketing activities to engage and encourage dealers.
- And the other job assigned by your direct supervisor.
- Ability to deliver targets from assigned dealers and partners.
- Ability to beat the target.
- Ability to unlock new channels for used cars.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, networking & negotiation skills.
- At least 1.5+ years of experience in business management, B2B sales is a must.
- The ability to build rapport with dealers.
- The ability to handle multiple dealers accounts.
- Solid experience with reputable automotive companies is a plus.
- Hustle - you will be out and about and can plan your day efficiently.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
- Can-do attitude and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different roles and job-related requirements.
- Excellent organization, planning skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while contributing to an overall team effort.