This position is responsible for supporting leading accounting functions in order to ensure a true and fair representation of financial data for internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities also include developing finance policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
You will contribute and make impacts through:
- Review payments and overall bookkeeping to ensure the accuracy and timely financial data.
- Review the statutory and group template financial statements.
- Review tax reports and directly liaise with the tax officer upon request.
- Communicate with intra group companies to deal with intercompany matters.
- Liaise with the auditors and tax consultants for local statutory matters.
- Continuously improve/ optimize the financial system & processes to enhance the team’s work efficiency.
- Support in preparing the monthly performance reports, analyzing financial statements and summarizing financial status.
- Ability to develop subordinates to achieve their best with teamwork orientation
- Assist in forecasting revenues and expenses.
- Assist in other tasks required by the supervisor.
Apply now if you:
- Chief Accountant Certification (certified by Ministry of Finance)
- ACCA/ CPA/ CFA qualification is a plus
- At least 4 years’ experience in same position
- In depth knowledge of VAS. Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- Good mathematical and analytical background
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese communication
What’s in it for you:
- Young team and ambitious goals
- Hard-working and delightful colleagues to work with
- Vibrant FRUIT culture across the company
- Online learning access to Coursera, Udemy and O‘Reilly
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application, otherwise, we might meet when another chance arises.