Carousell Group is the leading multi-category platform for secondhand in Greater Southeast Asia on a mission to inspire the world to start selling, and to make secondhand the first choice. Founded in August 2012 in Singapore, the Group has a leading presence in seven markets under the brands Carousell, Cho Tot, Laku6, Mudah.my, OneShift, Ox Luxe, Ox Street, and Refash, serving tens of millions of monthly active users. Carousell is backed by leading investors including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, STIC Investments and Sequoia Capital India.
As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell. Our culture is made up of hiring, developing, and promoting people who embody our values of HEART, which is an acronym for Humility, Empathy, Accountability, Relentlessly resourceful and Teamwork. Together as an organisation, we make magic happen.
About ChoTotNha & the team:
Considering ChoTot as a solar system, Property Vertical, named ChoTotNha, is one of the planets along with ChoTotXe, ViecLamTot,.. shares its orbit around the core classifieds ecosystem with verticalized missions.
We are looking for a Senior B2B Sales Specialist to join us on an ambitious journey ahead with a lot of milestones to create a very concrete foundation for the partnership between Cho Tot & business clients.
What you will do:
- Acquire targeted business clients who are Real Estate Investors/ Developers/ Distributors/ Brokerage houses, by actively searching, optimizing sales pipelines, networking and building real estate industry connections.
- A trailblazer who does go-to-market activities for ChoTotNha new packages/ products to business clients.
- Manage business client expectations and offer privilege benefits for them.
- Explore new business development opportunities by proposing sales strategies.
- Work closely with the team's manager to motivate the sales team, create a competitive environment to ensure salespeople know how to achieve set goals.
What you will need:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Business Development and/or Sales with a proven track record of delivery & execution of business development related scopes.
- In-depth knowledge or obsession about real estate market and real estate investment/ development is highly preferable.
- Solid knowledge of sales management and B2B sales pipeline management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary + attractive commission based on sales performance.
- Get 15 days of annual leave and 5 days of sick leave per year
- Health insurance for employee and their family members
- Get 13th month salary and annual performance bonus
- Participate in regular team building activities and company parties
- Get opportunities to attend training courses abroad
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks since application, otherwise we might meet when another chance arises.