We are looking for a dynamic and talented Product Manager to partner with our design and development teams to ensure Chợ Tốt provide a beautiful, consistent and complete user experience across all devices. The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
I. Major Functions and tasks
- Responsible for full product development tasks such as analyzing, conceptualizing, prototyping and validating new solutions that fit Vietnam market to grow the current Chotot.com web and mobile product.
- Responsible for interfacing with other teams in the company to break down business requirements to smaller deliverables; and assist engineering team in full implementation of these features to make sure they are delivered as plan.
- Work closely with BI team to formulate strategic insights and propose action plan to achieve business objectives.
- Involve in agile product management to ensure smooth execution of the strategic plan.
- Think and act quickly and systematically: we have weekly deliverables.
- Be a part of the team to form up the vision and communicate the plan to and inspire engineering team.
II. Qualifications and competencies
- Engineering background, experienced working on internet technology product company.
- Ability to think critically, analyze and solve problems with a strong attention to detail.
- Passion for web, mobile design and technology; designing and building simple and intuitive user experiences.
- Results oriented, able to understand and represent business and user needs, distilling insights to set strong roadmaps that meet short and long term needs.
- Learn very fast; and be extremely flexible and adaptable.
- Have a ‘get-it-done’ entrepreneurial attitude.
- Proactive, self-driven, and independent minded.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience working directly with software engineers and other multi disciplinary team.
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks since application, otherwise we might meet when another chance arises.