At Cho Tot, we believe that every little detail matters and a single experience leaves a long-lasting impression. A feature button done wrong can cost us millions in revenue, a request handled carelessly can cost us a precious employee. That is why administration tasks, in their most humble form, can make a huge impact.
Workplace experience happens the moment an employee sets the first steps into the office when he/ she’s given the entrance card until the very last second before saying goodbye when the same card is taken back. Handling people’s requests is tiresome, but none can deny the feeling of fulfillment when even the most OCDed person is pleased with the quality of service delivered.
If you’re certainly proud of what you do (aka the impact) and consistently raise the bar (aka the quality), we’re more than happy to welcome you to the team!
Handle administration of office to ensure smooth operation and comfortable working environment
- Handle stationary/ water/ pantry supply, work with tea ladies and building representatives to ensure the office is in the best shape
- Work with the building/ vendors to ensure all equipment/ facilities are working and properly maintained
- Prepare for newcomers' onboarding: parking registration, entrance card, name card, health insurance registration, etc
- Handle travel and accommodation booking for employees’ business trips, seminars, and conferences, etc
- Assist express delivery for all departments
- Prepare documents to make payment for vendors
- Update leave report, payroll, social insurance, health check
- Support contract and documents signing after vendors are selected
- Order branding gifts and presents for holidays and employees' special occasions: birthdays, maternity, etc
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as per request
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of working experience in relevant positions
- Knowledge of office management
- Great time management and expectation handling skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Great eyes for details
- Good team player
- English proficiency
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks since application, otherwise we might meet when another chance arises.