We are looking for a talented iOS Developer who really loves coding and building great applications.
- As the leading classified site in Vietnam, we solve real problems and bring out solutions that makes a difference to our users.
- In our Agile-driven working and open collaborative environment, everyday coming to work is a day of joy and inspiration.
- Especially, we encourage everyone to keep learning to improve technical skills as well as soft skills. Therefore, you will have multiple options to access training materials: from internal training to external workshops, from learning online to coaching offline, from domestic seminars to overseas experience-exchange opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Read and analyze product requirements, design features, break tasks.
- Develop Chotot’s applications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting application related issues and insuring/maintaining high performance and device compatibility
- Participate in architecture design/code review
- Deploy applications to store.
What do you need for the role?
- At least 2 years’ experience in iOS development
- Skills in developing iOS applications using Xcode
- Proficiency in Objective-C / Swift
- Passion about building a great UI/UX apps.
- Good logic skills
- Understand what you’ve done
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with the team
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with Android plus
What’s in it for you?
- Join plenty of Sharing and Learning activities as part of our initiatives to contribute to the tech community in Vietnam
- Get 15 days of annual leave and 5 days of sick leave per year
- Health insurance for employee and their family members
- Get a Macbook Pro as your workstation
- Get 13th month salary and annual performance bonus
- Participate in regular team building activities and company parties
- Get opportunities to attend training courses abroad
- Most importantly, the code you write will be impacting the lives of millions!
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks since application, otherwise we might meet when another chance arises.