CARAHA, powered by Cho Tot, is a new business model for buying & selling used cars in Vietnam. CARAHA is aiming to transform the used car industry with a technology-driven, hassle-free customer experience. At CARAHA, we believe that buying or selling a used car should be an enjoyable, fair, and accessible experience for everyone. By leveraging technology, we're making the used car buying process more transparent and convenient than ever before.
We're looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist who's just as ambitious as we are. Someone who's analytical, user-focused, and ready to be a part of our hyper-growth team that's changing the game in the used car industry. If you're looking for a career-defining opportunity, this is it! Join us on this exciting journey and help bring the CARAHA mission to life.
- Develop and implement strategic acquisition plans and sustainable growth loops to attract private sellers to resell their cars directly to CARAHA
- Plan and monitor multi-channel marketing efforts to achieve sales performance targets
- Plan and execute events and activations aligned with the product and sales plan to increase brand visibility and drive sales
- Continuously monitor and report on key metrics related to digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for optimization
- Collaborate with the product team and other stakeholders to lead growth initiatives and projects for CARAHA
- Execute any additional projects or responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- A growth mindset
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Digital Marketing/Growth Marketing.
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership in work.
- Possess good critical thinking skill and user-focused mindset.
- Strong teamwork spirit.
- “Start Small, Fail Fast, Learn Fast” attitude
- Ability to adapt and learn fast in fast-paced work environment
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization.
- Get 15 days of annual leave and 5 days of sick leave per year
- Health insurance for employee and their family members
- Get 13th month salary and annual performance bonus
- Participate in regular team building activities and company parties
- Full of learning and training opportunities to grow your professional and personal skills.