Finance in Cho Tot plays an important role in ensuring efficient financial management and planning. The team makes sure that the organization is in line with regulations and is in good financial health. Finance has a view of the complete picture of company operations and considers how every function and role affects the overall financial position of the company. Internally, Finance takes care of accounting, reporting, and monitoring, planning and also providing financial information to support decision-making for management. Externally, the Finance team is the main in charge of working with the Bank for managing the cash flow and also with auditors, tax authority, other state authorities for annual financial audit and tax. As a Finance team, we aim to build a team with a strong backbone for a fast-growing business.
The Accounts Payable Executive is mainly responsible for the overall accounts payable function. The person in this role will develop action plans and process for accounts including tracking and monitoring and reporting of daily spending.
You will contribute and make impacts through:
- Process vendor payments, expenses reimbursement, cash advance with proper approvals as per legal requirements; provide cash management and reconciliation.
- Perform bookkeeping and monitor all transactions are properly accounted in timely manner in the local system as per local legal requirements.
- Prepare reconciliation between the local system and group system on monthly basis. Prepare intercompany Invoices/credit notes.
- Assist Finance Manager in the handling of external and internal audit
- Perform registration & reporting to local authorities: tax department, statistic department.
- Liaise with auditors, tax officers and tax advisers for local statutory matters.
- Assist in monthly invoice issuing and other accounts receivable tasks
- Assist in monthly bank statements collecting and other tasks related to work with banks.
- Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing procedures.
- Assist in other tasks required by CFO and by General Director.
Apply now if you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- Preferred experience in SAP - ACCPAC and E-commerce environment
- Good mathematical background
- 1- 2 years’ experience in same position
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Excellent organizational skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal) in English and Vietnamese
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Competent IT skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Reliable, dependable & committed to doing the best job you can
- A great team player
What’s in it for you:
- Young team and ambitious goals
- Hard-working and delightful colleagues to work with
- Vibrant FRUIT culture across the company
- Online learning access to Coursera, Udemy and O‘Reilly
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application, otherwise, we might meet when another chance arises.