Chotot technology foundation is growing and expanding to power our next level of growth, serving tens of millions of Vietnamese via our digital products. Our Site Reliability Engineering team work day to day with all open source CNCF projects, building robust platform, automation and data engineering pipeline that enabling continuous releases of hundred of microservices.
Join us to build systems that serve more than hundreds of millions of requests and make use of data pipes having more than billion of messages passing through daily. You will be solving big scale distributed system problem in a fast pace agile software development for internet digital product.
This is a key role that should have the engineering knowledge, production experience and hands-on implementation ability. You will work with Chotot Site Reliability Engineering as well as the bigger regional tech group that Chotot is a member of. Your responsibilities include:
- Ensure the highest levels of production system performance, availability and scalability.
- Automate the provisioning of infrastructure (on-premise and cloud), system, and software.
- Design and operate the build & release, configuration management, and code deployments to multiple environments.
- Work closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes and strategies.
- Seek out problems or opportunities in the critical high impact area and solve them.
- Hands-on in Python and any of Bash/Perl/Golang.
- Hands-on experience in the Cloud (GCP or AWS) ecosystem and tooling.
- Hands-on experience in Terraform or similar software like Ansible/Chef.
- Have foundation and knowledge of operating systems, databases and distributed systems fundamentals.
- Understanding and full experience in DevOps development culture, principles and practices.
- Experience in Cloud networking.
- Basic experience in Network (Routing, VPN, Firewall)
- Basic experience in Virtualization System (VMWare/Hyper-V)
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and responsible.
- Fluent in English
- Production experience in using and operating software services that utilize: Kubernetes, Kafka, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Prometheus.
- Ability to drive sound architecture, implementation & technical investigations through hands-on development plus systematically planning and execution.
- Enjoy learning and ramping up on new technologies quickly.
- Professional Certification preferred, ideally in Google Cloud Platform or Amazon.
- BSc, MSc in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent.
Thank you for taking your time to read our job description and thank you in advance if you decide to apply for this position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks since application, otherwise, we might meet when another chance arises.