The Carousell Media Group is the leading recommence marketing platform in Southeast Asia & Hong Kong.
With over 50M monthly active users across our marketplaces - Cho Tot, Carousell, Mudah.my & OneKyat - we are uniquely positioned to connect brands with environmentally conscious shoppers and a wide range of highly engaged communities.
Established in 2012, Chotot.com is the first recommerce platform in Vietnam pioneering classified 4.0 with more than 1 billion page views every month.
Using a powerful combination of buying and selling data signals, we build bespoke audience personas for advertisers' branding and performance campaigns, covering strategies for every stage of the marketing funnel.
About The Job
The Client Strategy Manager position sits at the nexus of customer needs, the product roadmap, the competitive environment, and Carousell Media Group's go-to-market activities. This role is responsible for bringing CMG's value proposition and story to life within the Vietnamese market.
- Lead CMG’s client strategy initiatives in Vietnam and partner with cross-functional teams including Insights, Product, Ops, and Sales to build innovative and effective full-funnel marketing solutions for our clients
- Play a key role in significantly sized client pitches driving the strategy, ideas, presentation and pitching in concert with sales
- Oversee the health of agency holding groups and key independent agency relationships, acting as a strategic advisor
- Lead the development of sales collateral for Vietnam that effectively communicates the value of CMG to media buyers, planners and direct clients
- Partner with the Data and Analytics teams to cultivate marketplace insights
- Create market and industry-specific success stories that build demand for CMG’s advertising solutions
- Oversee marketing efforts to launch CMG’s advertising solutions in Vietnam
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of experience in strategy within the digital advertising industry
- Ability to speak and write in English and Vietnamese fluently to effectively communicate with and serve Vietnamese-speaking clients
- Good understanding of agency holding groups and leading local agencies within Vietnam
- Excellent communication, organization, and strategic problem-solving skills
- Well versed in full-funnel digital marketing solutions
- Solid understanding of programmatic and performance marketing
- Passionate about the circular economy and sustainability
- Avid Cho-tot user