Carousell Group is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing classifieds marketplace platforms across Southeast Asia, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. In August 2012, Carousell Group began in Singapore and now has a leading presence in eight markets under the brands Carousell, Mudah, Cho Tot, and OneKyat, serving tens of millions of monthly active users. Carousell Group is backed by leading investors, including Telenor Group, Rakuten Ventures, Naver, and Sequoia Capital India.
With advanced technology, we are creating a smart & eco-friendly marketplace which aiming to be one-stop platform that empower Vietnamese people daily life.
Currently, we are opening the position Business Analyst in the Automobile Business Unit at Carousell Group, based in Vietnam and reporting directly to automobileX (autoX) project lead.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS AND TASKS.
- Understand and analyze market, competition landscape and user behaviors which involve interviews, researches and data deep-dive analysis.
- Produce insightful dashboard given by data sources, monitor and report all metrics important to the business operation (buyers, sellers, advertisements, traffic, revenue,etc).
- Drive planning of new products and features given by market insights and data to foster users’ experience and company’s revenue potential.
- Work across team to coordinate product planning, technical implementation and communication with users.
- Plan and manage projects: manage the risks involved, calculate resources, cost, time and team members working on ongoing projects.
- Prepare weekly reports, monthly reports and presentation materials as and when needed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any field, with good scholastic records
- Critical, reasoning and logical thinking
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of competencies in Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and attention to details
- Great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced team structure under time pressure
- Strong command of English and Vietnamese language
- Knowledge of automotive industry, data mindset and SQL are strong advantages.